Banana And Egg White For Wrinkles: Slow Aging Process. Apply Banana and Egg on Your Skin Anti – Aging Reduce Wrinkles, Spotless … and Egg Will Transform Your Face in Only One Night.
Have you been having wrinkles on your skin? Are you in need of substantial information on how to clear up these wrinkles or prevent them? Then you have come to the right platform to acquire such information. I am going to be giving you tips on how to use egg white and banana to clear up wrinkles on the skin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Why should I use egg white for my skin?
- 2 What are the other benefits of using banana on my skin apart from removing wrinkles?
- 3 How can I make a mask for the skin with egg white and bananas to remove wrinkles?
Why should I use egg white for my skin?
Egg white contains a lot of properties that can help promote a clear skin generally. Some of them are:
- Protein: The protein found in egg white may help heal damaged tissues and promotes a skin free of wrinkles.
- Potassium: A dry skin is one that nobody likes; it can promote cracking and other negative things on the skin. Potassium helps in keeping the skin hydrated. This simply means that it helps keeping moisture on the skin cells
- Riboflavin: Riboflavin removes toxic properties from the skin and also helps in diminishing signs of aging as well.
- Collagen: Collagen does similar work as riboflavin, which is, they both help diminish signs of aging.
- Magnesium: magnesium on the other hand helps promote a clear looking younger skin.
It should be noted that these properties work hand in hand to give you the skin you desire.
What are other benefits of using egg white on my skin apart from removing wrinkles?
There are many other benefits one can get from using egg white on the skin. Some of the benefits are:
- Brightens your skin colour: Egg white brightens the skin by removing the too much dirt, excess oil and damaged cells from the skin.
- Eliminates unwanted skin hair: Egg white also helps in removing excess hair from where they are unwanted on your skin. You can have unwanted hair in places like your cheeks, chin and upper lip. It is able to achieve this because of the adhesive properties present in egg white.
- Tightens the pores: using egg white for your skin can help you achieve that smooth skin by tightening your pores.
- Reduces swellings on the skin: swellings can develop on the skin as a result of stress. Stress may result from work, school, unbalanced diet and even anxiety.
- Removes acne and other skin irritations: egg white can help to remove impurities and dirt from the skin. Most times, these dirt result in serious breakouts of acne and other skin irritations. It can also reduce acne scarring on the skin as well.
- Removes black spots: another benefit of using egg white on your skin is that it has astringent qualities which mean that it has the ability to remove black spots and dirt from the skin.
- Protects the skin from ultra-violet rays: our daily activities make us exposed to the sun all the time. Egg white protects the sun from getting our skin burnt and improves our natural complexion.
- Removes excess oil from the skin: oily skin can be really frustrating most times because you cannot even apply a regular powder on your face and have it last. Egg white can help control and removing excess oil from the skin by keeping sebum production on the low.
What are the other benefits of using banana on my skin apart from removing wrinkles?
Bananas can help you achieve your dream skin in the following ways:
- Moisturizes the skin: if you wish you have or keep your skin hydrated, then banana is the secret. Bananas contain vitamin A which helps in moisturizing and repairing damaged and dry skin.
- Repairs dry feet: if you usually develop cracked skin all the time, then I can assure you that banana is the solution. You can do this by applying mashed bananas to your feet, leave for a few minutes and then wash off.
- Reduces and clears up acne from the skin: acne can be really stubborn to eradicate from the skin. If you have or experience difficulties doing this then why not try using a banana? Bananas contain anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce and clear up acne from the skin.
Can one have allergy of banana and egg?
Yes, almost everything in life comes with allergy for some people. You might experience irritations as well as headache and nausea if you have an allergy for banana and egg.
How can I separate my egg white from the whole egg effectively?
Separating egg white from the whole egg is really simple but you have to be really careful so as not to pick some traces of the egg yolk. All you have to do is break the raw egg, do not whisk the egg together because it cannot be separated after that. Take a big spoon and then scoop the yolk into another plate. Do not worry if you have picked some parts of the egg white with the egg yolk, it is normal.
How can I make a mask for the skin with egg white and bananas to remove wrinkles?
Egg white can simply be removed from a whole egg. This egg must be raw, this means that, the egg must not be boiled neither fried.
Egg is rich in so many nutrients which include vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin D. if you want to get rid of wrinkles really fast, then using egg white with banana is the best and fastest way to do so.
To make this mask, you will need the following:
- Egg white
- Pure honey
NOTE: you do not need loads of these ingredients. You can make this mask for just the time being. Here is what you have to do:
Peel your banana, mash it with what ever you can use, Preferably a mortar. You can then go ahead to break your egg and separate the egg white from the yolk as you will only be using the egg white.
Next, you are going to be adding the milk. Make sure you use raw milk and not condensed or evaporated milk. However, if you cannot find any around, you can make use of evaporated milk. You can now go ahead to blend them together. Blend these three ingredients together.
Add about one table spoon of honey and a pinch of tumeric. Mix properly till you achieve a smooth paste. Procees to use this mask on your face or any other part of your skin with wrinkles. Leave for about 10 minutes and then wash. You can do this for up to five times per week.
NOTE: If you notice sudden reaction to this mixture, you can stop it and talk to your dermatologist as you might be having an allergy.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.