How To Get Rid Of Body Odour. Want Information On How To Reduce And Get Rid Of Body Odour? Check It Out In This Post.
Have you ever had people stay far from you or talk to you from a distance? This could be a sign of body odour. Do you know how to examine yourself if you have body odour? Have you been struggling with body odour with finding a lasting solution to it? Do not worry as i have answers to your questions just in this single article.
This article seeks to address the problem of body odour and how to deal with it effectively. I highlighted some ways by which you can effectively get rid of body odour in no time at all. Let’s go straight into it by first addressing or properly looking at what body odour really is.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What is body odour?
- 2 What are the causes of body odour?
- 3 Is body odour gender based?
- 4 Can body odour by cured?
- 5 What are the effective ways by which you can easily get rid of body odour?
- 6 How To Get Rid Of Body Odour
- 6.0.1 1. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY BATHING AT LEAST TWICE DAY
- 6.0.2 2. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY USING LEMON OR LIME
- 6.0.3 3. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY MAKING SURE THAT YOU ALWAYS USE A TOWEL AFTER YOU FINISH BATHING OR SHOWERING
- 6.0.4 4. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY USING DEODORANTS NOT ANTIPERSPIRANTS
- 6.0.5 5. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY MAKING SURE THAT YOU KEEP YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN
- 7 SUMMARY
What is body odour?
Body odour in simple and very clear terms refers to bad smell that comes from the body most times due to very poor personal hygiene
What are the causes of body odour?
There are so many causes of body odour but body odour is mostly causes by poor personal hygiene. Some of the poor personal hygiene that can cause body odour are:
- Lack of bathing regularly
- Wearing of dirty clothes
- Not taking care of sensitive areas of the body that can cause bacteria to build up etc.
Is body odour gender based?
No, body odour is not gender based and can happen to anyone whether male or female.
Read Also: Bad Breath: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
Can body odour by cured?
Yes, there is nothing like permanent body odour. A person only has body odour due to very poor hygiene which can be corrected and managed.
What are the effective ways by which you can easily get rid of body odour?
There are many ways to get rid of body odour but i am going to give you the simplest yet effective methods of getting rid of body odour. Here are some of the ways by which you can easily get rid of body odour:
- Get rid of body odour by bathing at least twice a day
- Get rid of body odour by using lemon or lime
- Get rid of body odour by making sure that you always use a towel after you finish bathing or showering
- Get rid of body odour by using deodorants not antiperspirants
- Get rid of body odour by making sure that you keep your clothes clean
How To Get Rid Of Body Odour
1. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY BATHING AT LEAST TWICE DAY
One of the best and effective ways by which you can easily get rid of body odour is by bathing at least twice a day, preferably morning and night. Many people do not know that body odour is caused by a build up of bacteria on the body. These bacteria can be taken off by bathing properly. At least by bathing twice a day, you can be sure that body odour would be reduced by far.
2. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY USING LEMON OR LIME
Another way that you can easily gt rid of body odour is by using lemon or lime under the armpits. Body odour most times comes from the armpit because it is more like the most vulnerable area. If you have body odour, you should try this method and see the magic that it would work. To do this, you would need a small lemon or a small lime, next you would need to cut them open and then apply them under your armpit. Leave for about 10 minutes and then wash off as you bath. You would notice that the body odour will reduce tremendously throught out the day. You should always do this before you bath. Not only will lemon or lime help in reducing body odour, it is also a great way of lightening the under arm.
The acidic nature of both lime and lemon helps them in effectively killing th bateria that causes body odour from the body.
Read Also: 7 Ways To Quit Smoking And Drug Addiction
3. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY MAKING SURE THAT YOU ALWAYS USE A TOWEL AFTER YOU FINISH BATHING OR SHOWERING
Another way by which you can effectively get rid of body odour id by making sure that you use a towel after you finish bathing or you finish showering. Many people do not even know this and that is why they mostly rush out of the bathrooms and do not bothet to even clean their bodies properly.
Do you know that when you keep the body dry, it is quite difficult for bacteria causing body odour to live on. Always make this a point of duty if youbare struggling with body odour.
4. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY USING DEODORANTS NOT ANTIPERSPIRANTS
Another very effective way of getting rid of body odour that you must know is by using deodorants an not antiperspirants. I am sure that many people do not even know or cannot tell the difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant.
While a deodorant works to give you a nice and beautiful smell for your underarm, antiperspirants make sure to block sweat glands that they are not able to produce much sweat that would cause body odour for a particular period of time. Looking at this, one might easily say that antiperspirant is a better option but i tell you that overtime, you might not like the way you would start smelling anytime you don’t use an antiperspirant. Antiperspirants also make the under arm become dark over time.
5. GET RID OF BODY ODOUR BY MAKING SURE THAT YOU KEEP YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN
Another way by which you can easily get rid of body odour is by making sure that you keep your clothes clean. Dirty clothes might cause an individual smell. You should be down to earth to properly crosscheck, wash, dry and preserve your clothes properly.
It should be noted that to get the best of the methods, they should be done together, for instead, you cannot just use lime and not bath regularly. I really hope this works for you. Cheers!
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.