How To Make First Class With Low 100 Level CGPA. Want To Increase Your CGPA? Check This Post For More.
Are you currently on a low CGPA? Do you still want to meet up with a first class after a very low CGPA in 100level? Worry no more as you are on the right page for this information. a low CGPA can be very depressing especially when you actually expected to have a higher CGPA. This particular issue has become one of the common problems with many Students. In this article, you are going to learn how you can practically make a first class at last after having a low CGPA in 100 level. I’m sure you cannot wait to read this. Let get right into it.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How can I make a first class with low 100 level CGPA?
- 2 How To Make First Class With Low 100 Level CGPA
- 2.0.1 1. MAKE AN ORGANIZED STUDY PLAN FOR YOURSELF
- 2.0.2 2. IDENTIFY YOUR DISTRACTIONS AND MAKE PLANS TO AVOID THEM
- 2.0.3 3. TAKE A BREAK AT INTERVALS
- 2.0.4 4. MAKE YOUR OWN NOTES AND KEEP THEM INTACT
- 2.0.5 5. MAKE SURE YOU ATTEMPT EVERY ASSIGNMENT GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR INSTRUCTOR
- 2.0.6 6. MAKE SURE YOU PARTICIPATE AND CONTRIBUTE IN CLASS
- 2.0.7 7. ASK QUESTIONS ON TOPICS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
- 2.0.8 8. SET TARGETS FOR YOURSELF
- 2.0.9 9. MOTIVATE YOURSELF
- 2.0.10 10. READ THROUGH THE SYLLABUS THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TI YOU BEFORE EXAMS
How can I make a first class with low 100 level CGPA?
Having a first class is not quite as easy as you might think it is, for this reason, I have put together these tips that would guide you all year in School while aiming for the stars:
- Make an organized study plan for yourself
- Identify your distractions and make plans to avoid them
- Take a break at intervals
- Make your own notes and keep them intact
- Make sure you attempt every assignment given to you by your instructor
- Make sure you participate and contribute in class
- Ask questions on topics you do not understand
- Set targets for yourself
- Motivate yourself
- Read through the syllabus that has been given to you before exams
How To Make First Class With Low 100 Level CGPA
1. MAKE AN ORGANIZED STUDY PLAN FOR YOURSELF
One of the first things you should do if you want to make a first class after a very low CGPA in your first year is to make an organized study plan for yourself. It is important you understand that, many people have low CGPA in 100 level because of their inability to cope with stress and make proper study plans for themselves.
An organized study plan must be written down while have specific time assigned to each of the subjects or topics you have to read. However, it does not just stop at making an organized study plan; you have a role to play by following this study plan strictly. When making a study plan, avoid reading more than one topic at the same time.
2. IDENTIFY YOUR DISTRACTIONS AND MAKE PLANS TO AVOID THEM
Once you have made an organized study plan for yourself, it is important that you try to identify your distractions, what I mean by distractions are those things that did not grant you full focus on why you are in school in your first year. Make sure you do away with them as best as you can identify them.
3. TAKE A BREAK AT INTERVALS
I want you to know that as much as it is important to study, it is also very important for you to take breaks at intervals. Many times, you might lose focus while trying to study; these breaks would help you regain your focus. That being said, you also do not have to be too hard on yourself, take it slow and steady so you do not lose it.
4. MAKE YOUR OWN NOTES AND KEEP THEM INTACT
Another important thing you need to do if you want to make a first class after having a low CGPA in your first year is to make your own notes and keep them intact. You should be able to jot down point from almost everything the teacher or the instructor says. It is said that one remembers a great deal of what one writes down so this point cannot be overemphasized.
It is one thing to make notes for yourself and it is also another thing to make sure that those notes are kept intact. I feel like the neater a note is kept, the easier it is to read it. Personally, I find it very difficult in reading torn notes and I’m sure a lot of other people deal with the same problem.
Read Also: Full List Of Medical Schools In Nigeria
5. MAKE SURE YOU ATTEMPT EVERY ASSIGNMENT GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Another thing you have to do to meet up with having a first class after you have had a low CGPA in your first year is to make sure you attempt every assignment given to you by your instructor. Some students are very irresponsible that they do not deem it important to do assignments; many even say they cannot suffer themselves for such low marks. It is important that you also know that every mark is important no matter how small it may be.
6. MAKE SURE YOU PARTICIPATE AND CONTRIBUTE IN CLASS
Another step you should take is to try and participate and contribute in the classroom. Do not just sit in class like a zombie especially if you are the type that gets easily bored and distracted. Getting involved in the classroom activities would help you recall what was said.
7. ASK QUESTIONS ON TOPICS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
Many people fail tests because of lack of understanding. If you do not understand anything that was said in class, make sure you ask your teacher questions. I have come to notice that many people are even scared of asking questions in class because they do not want to be laughed at.in case you fall into this category of persons, I want you to understand that you can make friends with brilliant people and also ask them questions in after class. Whichever way you choose to do it, make sure that you are not void of information on areas you do not understand.
8. SET TARGETS FOR YOURSELF
Setting targets for yourself is a good way of pushing yourself to do better. You should also make sure you make plans to meet up with the targets you have set for yourself. Make sure your set targets are quite realistic as well.
9. MOTIVATE YOURSELF
Whenever, you meet up with any target that you set for yourself, it is important that you motivate yourself as a reward for doing a great job. This would also push you to always meet up with your set targets.
10. READ THROUGH THE SYLLABUS THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TI YOU BEFORE EXAMS
One of the biggest mistakes made by students is not reading through the syllabus that you were given at the beginning of the semester. Even if you were not taught, make sure you read through it so you do not become blank during exams.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.