Insurance Company Salary In Nigeria (Is It Worth It?). Want To Know If The Salaries Of Workers In Insurance Companies Are Worth It? Find Out In This Post.
Who does a staff in an insurance company earn? Do you want to know if the salary of an insurance staff s really worth it? Then you are on the right platform. In this article, you are going to have a glimpse of what the salary of a staff in the insurance company is like. In case you do not know what an insurance company is, I would love to give you a run-down of what an insurance company is as well as the services they basically offer.
Table Of Contents
What is an Insurance company?
An insurance company is simply an organization that is set up to compensate and support anyone that might lose his life or his property. Although, it is compensation, it is not free of charge; you would have to buy it.
Read Also: DHL Salary In Nigeria (Is It Worth It?)
What does the salary of a staff in an insurance company look like?
We know very well that they salary earned by staffs in work places differs and depends on the position that they maintain. Typically, the salaries of employees in workplace are not often revealed to the public but from our research, we have been able to acquire some reliable information on what an employee in an insurance company earns.
Read Also: Nigeria Civil Defence Salary Structure Scale
Here is a list of positions in insurance companies as well as what they earn on the average:
- An actuarial analyst earns about 445,000 NGN per month
- An actuarial assistant earns about 331,000 NGN per month
- An actuary earns about 468,000 NGN per month
- An adjustment insurance clerk earns about 129,000 NGN per month
- An assistant broker earns about 204,000 NGN per month
- An assistant claims manager earns about 355,000 NGN per month
- An associate insurance representative earns about 172,000 NGN per month
- An auditing insurance manager earns about 494,000NGN per month
- A broker earns about 348,000 NGN per month
- A claim advocacy professional earns about 347,000 NGN per month
- A claims adjuster earns about 131,000 NGN per month
- A claims analyst earns about 176,000 NGN per month
- A claims examiner earns about 168,000 NGN per month
- A claims manager earns about 485,000 NGN per month
- A claims processor earns about 122,000 NGN per month
- A claims representative earns about 152,000 NGN per month
- A claims resolution specialist earns about 357,000 NGN per month
- A claims supervisor earns about 345,000 NGN per month
- A complaints specialist earns about 295,000 NGN per month
- A compliance officer earns about 272,000 NGN per month
- A consultant earns about 339,000 NGN per month
- An eligibility specialist earns about 355,000 NGN per month
- An insurance account manager earns about 422,000 NGN per month
- An insurance accounts executive earns about 379,000 NGN per month
- An insurance agent earns about 208,000 NGN per month
- An insurance analyst earns about 313,000 NGN per month
- An insurance appraiser earns about 335,000 NGN per month
- An insurance claims clerk earns about 119,000 NGN per month
- An insurance examiner earns about 311,000 NGN per month
- An insurance investigator earns about 306,000 NGN per month
- An insurance manager earns about 570,000 NGN per month
- An insurance operations manager earns about 551,000 NGN per month
- An insurance policy processing clerk earns about 128,000 NGN per month
- An insurance pricing assistant earns about 261,000 NGN per month
- An insurance program manager earns about 459,000 NGN per month
- An insurance project manager earns about 432,000 NGN per month
- An insurance quality assurance agent earns about 296,000 NGN per month
- An insurance sales director earns about 575,000 NGN per month
- An insurance team leader earns about 338,000 NGN per month
- An insurance under writer earns about 257,000 NGN per month
- A loss control specialist earns about 336,000 NGN per month
- A loss prevention investigator earns about 347,000 NGN per month
- A loss prevention manager earns about 466,000 NGN per month
- A loss prevention specialist earns about 361,000 NGN per month
- A marine under writer earns about 259,000 NGN per month
- A medical auditor earns about 336,000 NGN per month
- A monitoring and performance officer earns about 238,000 NGN per month
- A payment services specialist earns about 335,000 NGN per month
- A policy change director earns about 530,000 NGN per month
- A policy change supervisor earns about 351,000 NGN per month
- A policy change technician earns about 167,000 NGN per month
- A risk analyst earns about 391,000 NGN per month
- A risk management director earns about 650,000 NGN per month
- A risk management supervisor earns about 402,000 NGN per month
- A risk manager earns about 635,000 NGN per month
- A risk modeling manager earns about 609,000 NGN per month
- A title insurance typist earns about 292,000 NGN per month
- A training manager earns about 356,000 NGN per month
This is a simple average salary that each of these workers earn. However, it can differ slightly in different insurance companies.
Types of insurance companies
Some of the most popular insurance companies we have in Nigeria are:
- Aiico insurance plc
- Royal exchange plc
- Niger insurance plc
- Continental reinsurance
- Corner stone insurance plc and many others.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.