Relocating To Canada From Nigeria: Step By Step Guide. Want Relocate To Canada? Here Is How To.
If you are searching for information on how to relocate to Canada from Nigeria then you have come to the right platform to acquire such information. I have put together useful and valid information on how you would successfully relocate from Nigeria to Canada. Many people have tried relocating to Canada from Nigeria but such mission proved to be abortive because they lack adequate information on how to do so. In this article, you are going to learn how you can relocate without so much stress. Sounds interesting right? Let’s get started.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Relocating To Canada From Nigeria: Step By Step Guide
- 2 How can I become a sponsor?
- 3 How long does it take to apply for Canadian permanent residency?
Relocating To Canada From Nigeria: Step By Step Guide
If you want to move from Nigeria to Canada, I want you to know that there are so many options which you can choose from. Below are some of the options you have:
- The Federal Economic class
- The provincial Economic class
- Quebec immigration
- Business immigration
- Temporary residence and then transition to permanent residency
- Family class sponsorship
If you are confused on how each of these options work, I have provided a well detailed explanation below:
1. THE FEDERAL ECONOMIC CLASS
The federal economic class is the one with the most number of immigrants which go to Canada. If you want to be a part of the federal economic class, you should be part of the category of people:
- A federal skilled worker
- A federal skilled trader
- Canada Experience class
However, the highest category is the high skilled worker.
2. BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
If you are an investor or an entrepreneur, then, this particular program is for you. Here are the options that are available under the business immigration program:
- Self-employed program
- Startup visa program
- Immigrant investor venture capital pilot program
3. TEMPORARY RESIDENCE AND THEN TRANSITION TO PERMANENT RESIDENCY
If you want to relocate to Canada permanently, then this option is for you. However, you cannot qualify to be a permanent resident immediately; you can actually change from being a temporary resident to being a permanent resident.
4. FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP
If you have a family or relatives that are already permanent citizens , you can then apply through this option of family class sponsorship.
How can I become a sponsor?
Many people often ask how they can become a sponsor, here are the requirements you would need to fulfill if you want to be a sponsor:
- To be a sponsor, you must 18 years old or above
- The sponsor and the candidate must sign a sponsorship agreement that says that the sponsor would support the candidate financially. And the candidate must also make effort to support himself or herself
- The sponsor will be required to provide support financially fir a relative for a period of about 3 years when they become permanent residents
- If the candidate is a child, the sponsor must provide full financial support for about 10years or when the child turns 25 years old.
How long does it take to apply for Canadian permanent residency?
Applying for permanent residency does not happen with a twinkling of an eye, it takes time and it takes about 6 months.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.