20 Interesting Things To Know About Actress Bimbo Ademoye. Check Below For Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress, Bimbo Ademoye.
Is Bimbo Ademoye one of your favorite actress? Would you love to find out interesting facts about the actress? Then this post contains Bimbo Ademoye Biography and Net worth.
Bimbo Ademoye is a talented fast rising Nigerian actress who got much skills and creativity. She is one of the best actresses currently in nollywood and a awesome character to watch.
Actress Bimbo Ademoye Net Worth 2020
Bimbo Ademoye net worth is estimated at $200,000 in 2020. She is influential and wealthy.
Table Of Contents
10 Things To Know About Actress Bimbo Ademoye Biography
- Bimbo Ademoye is a fast rising Nollywood actress and model from the Western part of Nigeria.
- Bimbo Ademoye was born and brought up in Lagos state to Mr and Mrs Adekunle Ademoye.
- She attended St. Margaret’s Primary School, Ikorodu, Lagos. She had her secondary education at Mayflower Secondary School, Ikenne, Ogun State.
- She is an alumnus of Covenant University.
- she said her acting career began in 2014 when she was casted in the short film Where Talent Lies. The film received accolades from the Africa International Film Festival.
- She describes Uduak Isong as her mentor, who assisted her in getting into the industry.
- In 2015, she was casted in her first feature film Its About Your Husband , which was also produced by Isong.
- She received two individual nominations at the 2018 Best of Nollywood Awards for her role in Personal Assistant, winning the award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role and getting a nomination for Best Kiss in a Movie.
- At the 2018 City People Movie Awards, she was nominated for Revelation of the Year, Best New Actress and Best Upcoming Actress. Her role in Backup Wife also earned her a nomination for Best Lead Role at 2018 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
- Bimbo Ademoye’s movies include Girlfriends (2019), The Family (2019), Kamsi (2018), Getting Over Him (2018) , Light in the Dark (2018), Personal Assistant (2018), Desperate Housegirls, Gone (2018).
10 More Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress, Bimbo Ademoye As She Turns A Year Older
1. Born Bimbo Aisha Ademoye on February 4, 1991, in Lagos, she was raised by a single father.
2. Her parents separated when she was two years old.
3. She attended St. Margaret’s Primary School, Ikorodu, Lagos. She had her secondary education at Mayflower Secondary School, Ikenne, Ogun State.
4. She attended Covenant University for her tertiary education where she studied Business Administration.
5. She made her acting debut in 2014 in a short film titled, Where Talent Lies.
6. In 2015, she was cast in her first feature film Its About Your Husband produced by Uduak Isong but it was the movie Backup Wife that shot her into limelight.
7. Some of the movies she has acted include Diary of a Crazy Nigerian Woman, Charmed, Rofia Tailor Loran, Looking for Baami, Gone, Personal Assistant and Sugar Rush.
8. She won the award for Best Supporting Actress for the movie, Personal Assistant at 2018 Best of Nollywood Awards.
9. The Future Awards Africa nominated her in the Acting category in 2019 but lost to fellow actor, Timini.
10. She is a brand influencer for Getfit, a fitness brand and Middlechase, a real estate/property brand.
Watch Bimbo Ademoye
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.