Zenith Internet Banking – Everything You Need To Know. Zenith Bank Internet/Online Banking: How To Get Started.
Internet banking is simply a method of banking in which transactions are made electronically through the Internet. In other words, it is a type of banking in which payment can be made through Internet
Internet banking has today taken over most of the activities of the regular banks in building. Zenith bank in particular is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria, it offers two types of internet banking which are:
Table Of Contents
Personal Internet Banking
It has been made easier for one to request cheque books, transfer funds between one’s accounts, pay utility bills and lots more features.
Corporate Internet Banking
One can carry out secure internet banking transactions and e-payments of all kinds, one can also monitor trade transactions and administer payroll. One can also easily make payments to customers with accounts anywhere in the world, confirm cheques, stop cheques, issue drafts and pay import duty amongst other functions.
What are the benefits of Zenith bank internet banking?
- It is Convenient – banking can be performed from the home or office.
- Banking hours is 24 hours a day, this compared to the usual bank hours means it is extensive.
- It keeps customers informed at all times, Notification of transactions are sent to the customers via SMS and email.
- Saves time and energy with easy account management system.
What features do i expect to see on Zenith’s internet banking?
- View real-time account balances.
- View real-time transactions on your account.
- View transaction history on your account.
- Transfer money between your accounts and other accounts within the bank.
- Account activity and consolidated activity of all your accounts in any format can be downloaded and printed.
- View uncollected funds on your account.
- View and track status of trade finance transactions – Letters of credits payments, confirmation and establishments, form M and bills of collection.
- Order for cheque books and bank drafts.
- Make bulk payments to employees, contractors, suppliers.
- Pay bills such as DSTV and setup standing orders.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNET BANKING
- Download and print the Application form – PDF Document
- Download the Service Agreement
- Complete your details
- Submit or mail the form and the agreement to any of our branches nearest to you.
Within 24 hours (at most 48 hours), a sealed pack containing your logon details (customer access code, username and password) will be sent to you through your relationship officer. If you want to collect the pouch yourself, you should go to the branch where you submitted the form.
HOW TO GET STARTED
After applying and getting your logon details, as well as the basic requirements outlined below, Visit Zenith bank’s website (www.zenithbank.com) and click on Internet Banking.
You need to have these basics:
- A personal Computer that has Internet access
- A web browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape Communicator)
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your web browser from a web server. This data is never “executed” as code, so it can’t contain programs or viruses, and can’t be longer than 4,000 characters. Cookies are generally used to help websites determine the state of your “client.”
I hope this is really helpful in guiding you on your Zenith bank internet banking. Cheers!
Zenith Bank Transfer Code
Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# on the phone number registered to your zenith bank account. Let’s say you are transferring 5000 Naira to 0123456789, dial *966*5000*0123456789#. Select the recipient’s bank. Complete the transfer using your zenith 4-digit authentication PIN.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.